Welcome Dealers! Scully Sportswear, Inc. provides website features to you subject to the following conditions. By using scullyleather.com, you accept these conditions, so please read them carefully.
Terms and Conditions
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively "Content", including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Scully, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Scully has spent a considerable amount of time and money creating the Content which is available on the Site, and Scully actively protects its proprietary and copyrighted interests in such Content. Scully hereby grants to its authorized dealers and distributors with access to the Site a limited license to download and use such copyrighted Content on their own websites for the purpose of selling and distributing Scully merchandise, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By using the Site and/or downloading any of Scully's Content from the Site, you shall be deemed to have accepted all of the following terms and conditions:
- Any copies of Content shall be made strictly for the purpose of selling Scully merchandise.
- Scully's copyright notice, as shown in the applicable works, must also appear in all copies which are distributed or used on your website. For example, "©2020 Scully Sportswear, Inc. All Rights Reserved."
- You (and your subsidiaries, employees, contractors, agents and affiliates) shall not modify the copyrighted Content in any way, without the prior written consent of Scully.
- Scully grants this limited license to download and use its copyrighted Content solely to its authorized dealers and distributors. If the business relationship between Scully and any authorized dealer expires or is terminated for any reason whatsoever, the foregoing limited license shall also automatically and concurrently terminate as well.
- Scully reserves the right to terminate this limited license at any time for any reason whatsoever, with respect to any single authorized dealer/distributor or all authorized dealers/distributors as it may elect to do, in its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge Scully's ownership of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual property in association with Products. This agreement does not give you any right or interest in any Scully intellectual property or Scully trademarks. No Scully trademarks, trade names or other intellectual property names shall be used or registered by you or used as part of your internet domain names, email addresses, meta tags or keywords.
SCULLY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SCULLY CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. SCULLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCULLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SCULLY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP ACCESSING THE SITE OR USING ANY OF THE CONTENT THEREON. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.